Email/Text Message Alert Subscription
Be the first to know when new information is online!
As an Ann Arbor Transportation Authority email/text message update subscriber, you will receive an email and/or text message announcing when the latest information regarding the topics below have been updated on our website along with a link to access the full text. This is a free service.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- 1. Start by clicking here to sign up for e-mail updates. You'll be taken to a new subscriber page asking you to enter your e-mail address, delivery preferences and optional password. Setting a password will allow you to control how your e-mail address is subscribed and unsubscribed to in the system and protect from others subscribing on your behalf, without your permission.
- 2. Enter the information then press the “save” button.
- 3. After pressing the “save” button, you'll be taken to the Quick Subscribe page where you can continue to subscribe to e-mail alert services. After making your selections, press the “save” button.
- 4. After selecting your subscription pages, you will be asked to enter your zip code and then press the “save” option. This is an optional question.
- 5. To activate your subscription request you will be sent a message to your e-mail account asking you to confirm your request by pressing on an enclosed link.
The Ann Arbor Transportation Authority offers updates on the topics below.
Board Meetings and Minutes
News and Alerts
Route 1, 1U,
Canton Express, Chelsea Express
These e-mail updates are never sent unsolicited. By subscribing, you agree that the Ann Arbor Transportation Authority is not responsible if other people, companies or other entities submit your e-mail address(s) without your permission. The Ann Arbor Transportation Authority does not sell your e-mail addresse(s) to 3rd parties. E-mail addresses collected through this webpage are used only for the purpose of announcing new information from the Ann Arbor Transportation Authority.
If you have questions about this service, click here to send an electronic message.