AATA will stop to pick-up or drop-off passengers only at
designated AATA bus stop signs. More than 1500 bus stops are located at convenient
intervals along the routes.
Route and schedule information - (734) 996-0400
The AATA operates two transit centers; Blake Transit Center
(BTC) in downtown Ann Arbor on Fourth Avenue between William and Liberty, and the
Ypsilanti Transit Center (YTC), located on Pearl Street at
Adams Street. Most Ann Arbor routes originate at the BTC at 15 minutes after and 15
minutes to each hour to coordinate transfers.
- If you have an AATA 30-day pass or reduced fare card
you must show it to the driver each time you board.
- Have your fare ready when you board. AATA drivers do not give change. Bills, tokens or
change are accepted.
- If you need a transfer, please ask the driver
when you board. Transfers are valid for 90 minutes from the time they are printed.
A transfer may not be used for a return trip on the same route.
- All AATA vehicles are wheelchair accessible and strollers are allowed on the buses. Click here for our stroller policy.
- AATA buses do not operate on certain holidays. For details on Holiday Ride, click here.
Using the Ride Guide
Where To Board